@u+0GrAph

Monday, August 08, 2005

whaa long time no see huh?

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
looong time no see..
hw r u ppl...

hw r u guys, gal and gays.... great? good? fine? not good? bad?
okie lah... for me onli great and bad...

GrEaT
life is going great and having a great time in school... making friends just came easy... my gems friends (classmates)are realli starting to mix with the pack.. according to the gems plan.. we were broken into 2 groups to do our final production... i hope not surprising that my team wanted to do a comedy drama.... and i volentered to be the SM (Stage Manager)... well hard work though... its okie i would reali like a challenge right now..... doing well in most of the subjects that i m taking... no problems so far.....

BaD
i m getting parents sick... they are in india for the past 11 weeks now... and i have not seen them ever since.... getting to home is coming boring... cos starting to miss my moms nagging and also the constant spoiling from my dad... in school... manage to fail my math test.... getting 59% for my chemical enginnering priniciple.... teachers nominate me for the poly forum... and guess wat no one contacted me... hiaz... lifes unfair huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home