@u+0GrAph

Monday, January 23, 2006

TaDa... i m back

hi ppl.... thats right jahan's back...

i m so sooorry if u were expecting something in the blog.. well... all are in the way... i have a lot to crap about... but first i have to thank all the people who showed their care to me on my birthdayday... that was lONG LONG ago... on 24/11/05... i realli like the presents that u all gave me.. EXPECT that yen wei.. who punched N pinched me...( sO no thanx for u sistar)... yup.. thats right just in case u are wondering she is my sistar... well at least in the dcp 27 family tree... its a very very the complecated... take a look for urself

DCP 27 FAMILY TREE

see wat i mean... i left my pervious work wih my uncle.. now i m working in 7-11 at anchorpoint... its fun man... ppl are very friendly.. and are happy to talk openly... it has been almost two months since i joined the company and i m having a good time.. onli thing that sometimes i will be alone and most of the times it will end late and by the yime i reach home it will be 12... and alot more is happening.. i promose to update as soon as i can.. till then cya when i cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home