@u+0GrAph

Monday, September 18, 2006

i passed I PASSED yeah I PASSED

yup I PASSED....
hahaha...
its still bad i just managed to pass... last sem my result was a BIT more better... hiaz... this sem my cummulative GPA is only 3.99.... i very disappointed.... i really have to work harder the next sem....






UR hEAD ARHHH.... stupid fool.... i say u belive huh....
okay lah now my GPA is around 2.8... i wanna try to go to U.... but i guess its gonna be hard... lets just hope for the best and whish i CAN TRY to get 3.5 next sem around..... i hope u all manage to pass all the module hor... cos i realli don't wanna stare at the CSLim face complaining abt my class agian.... but that csLim arsehole retiring soon... HOWEVER not soon enough... 2 more years to go i guess...

btw have u all checked your time table.... its kind of sucky right... i die liao lor... my fyp need to go Jurong Island..... hiaz... sure stressed liao lor... i also fear that COLLIN TAN might be our class tutor... (fingers crossed).... hope god is not that cural hor..... yo take care u all... i noe need to continue my FYP... cya soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home